TENSES IN URDU
- Present Indefinite -- He Writes.
- Present Continuous -- He is writing.
- Present Perfect -- He has written.
- Present Perfect Continuous -- He has been writing
- Use "Since" or "For" -- When talking about time.
- Past Indefinite -- He wrote
- Past Continuous -- He was writing.
- Past Perfect -- He had written.
- Past Perfect Continuous -- He had been writing.
- Future Indefinite -- He will write.
- Future Continuous -- He will be writing
- Future Perfect -- He will have written.
- Future Perfect Continuous -- He will have been writing.