The Influence of Electronic Media
English Essay on "The Influence of Electronic Media"
A network of electric devices which I used to inform, motivate and entertain people Is called Electronic Media Following means are being used as a form of electronic media.
- Internet or Cable Net
- Cable TV Networks
- Satellite Transmission
- Electronic Media gives information, news and current affairs at once throughout the world.
- Through satellite transmission and cable network, people get advantage from different entertaining programs.
- The programmers of satellite transmission and cable network directly influence on the life of people.
- Electronic media produces new changes in the societies by giving different ideas in different programs.
- Electronic media spreads new ideas about standard of living, fashion, education and in the way of thinking by which people are greatly impressed and try to adopt them in their lives.
- It helps to give information about different cultures, social and political systems of the different parts of the world.
- It gives current news and information about what happening in the world.
- Electronic media is the great source of knowledge about geographical facts of the world. It also provides information about new discoveries.
- Electronic media is the wonderful source of giving in formation about science, universe, oceans, sociology and politics.
- Satellite transmission, Dish and Cable Networks provide a variety of entertaining, reforming and informative programmes.
- Students, young boys and girls waste their precious time on chatting and visiting useless websites on internet and cable net.
- Nude pictures, sex materials, sex entertainment talks on internet directly influence on the creative capabilities destroys the moral values and due to this sex crimes are increased.
- The movie channels on satellite transmission and cable TV Network channels provide movies and dramas with full of glamour, fashion and sex motivating scenes which causes to damage the peaceful life.
- In movies, the violence containing scenes produce great effect on young people, they also try to react like that they had been seen in the movies. The violence, terrorism and crimes are increased.